Come hell or high water I am gettig my nephew outside.
My nephew has a cold sore which has been bugging him for a few days.
We finally investigated and spotted it.
Me: You know what Grandma always made me do when I had a cold sore?
Drink orange juice.
My brother in law in the next room shouted out ‘OW’ for like 5 minutes straight.
sometimes, what we want isn’t what the world needs. […] this mask is my badge now. if i don’t define what it means…monsters like this will. this is where i’m needed most.
had a weird sex dream last night
involving Terry Hatcher’s Lois, Dean Cain’s Clark
and Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex
and I’m blaming ealperin
This is the perfect response to my super old weird sex dream post oh my god.
so babely. <3
my hopes for s2 are like
- melinda may getting screentime + compelling story arc and character development
- melinda may kicking all the ass
- melinda may kissing people who are not grant ward
- melinda may making friends with antoine triplett (or kissing if they feel like it whatever i’m not picky)
- melinda may continuing her tenuous friendship/mentorship/grant ward hate club with skye
- melinda may sharing screentime with raina!! cold antagonism? grudging respect? outright hatred? homoerotic subtext? i’m down for everything!
- melinda mayyyyyyyyyyy
I didn’t know I needed Melinda and Raina on screen together but now I need it.
boneshaker pretty sure. THE ZOMBIES FELT SO LAZY. like steampunk seattle could be so cool? and instead just ‘well here have some generic zombies’?
Nooooo, the zombies are awesome! Well, okay, I get what you mean, the zombies are pretty generic. The world, however, really does develop into this really cool story.
Although ‘what happens if we toss steampunk, a never-ending civil war, and zombies together’ sounds like a clusterfuck.
here we go: ‘kickass bounty hunter’ america and ‘rebel princess’ kate! (there’re also four more parts to mismarvell’s incredible, life-changing AU that you can read here. the world is a magical place kids don’t let anyone tell you different.)
haipollai said: hmmm i read another one of hers and was unimpressed but this sounds like its worth a shot
Was it Boneshaker or Bloodshot? Because, I will be honest, I could not STAND the Cheshire Red series.
That being said I love Clockwork Century ZOMBIES AND STEAMPUNK C’MON.
10 things our kids will never understand…
limewire lmao I forgot that was a thing woww. my memory
limewire and NAPSTER
Limewire was worse. I got more bullshits songs off Limewire…